ACTIVATING YOUR ONLINE ACCESS
1. Go to the Water & Sewer Accounts Online http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/envrsrvs/billpay
2. Click on the ‘PAY ONLINE! Click here to begin using the Water & Sewer Account Inquiry’ link.
3. Sign in using your Account Number and temporary PIN as seen on your bill.
(The PIN must be entered exactly as it is shown on the bill)
4. After you have logged in. It will ask you to provide the following information:
New PIN, PIN Hint, Email Address
5. You will then be sent an email from the Water & Sewer Accounts Online
system. In the email is a link that you must use to validate your email address.
(If you have any problems using the link, please read ALL instructions in the email)
AFTER STEP 5 YOUR ONLINE ACCESS IS NOW ACTIVATED AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO DO THE ABOVE STEPS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
6. Log in to the system using your account number and chosen PIN.
(Your new PIN will not print out on your water bill in the future)
7. On the ACCOUNT INFORMATION page click on the ‘Pay Now’ button on the bottom of the page.
8. Fill out all of the payment information accurately and press the ‘Continue’ button.
9. You will receive a confirmation page that the payment was accepted. Print out this page for your records.
10. Your payment will then be processed by the County. Payments will NOT show in the ’Payment History’ section or be reflected on your account balance until it has been processed further (usually the next day).
YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED AND WILL BE PROCESSED.
Be sure the read the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions, click here for a list of contacts pertaining to the Water & Sewer Accounts Online.
Click here to return to the main Water Accounts Online page.