Seminole County Public Library
Using your library.
All of our services are available from every branch library.
- Reference Resources and speedy assistance can be found at all branch libraries. Our librarians will answer your questions - fast!
- Telephone Reference is available 56 hours a week.
- Email Reference is available from our Email A Librarian reference service. Get an answer by email within 48 hours.
- Books from bestsellers to classics - from fact to fantasy are there when you need them. Audiobooks are also available.
- Our Online Catalog links all branch libraries. We can locate any book in the library system and reserve it for you. Even books that are on order!
- Access to the Online Catalog is easy. On our homepage click on Library Catalog.
- Internet access is available at all branch libraries.
- Borrow from Lake County Library System through our reciprocal agreements.
- Books-To-Go provides books for curriculum support. Fill out the Books-To-Go Request Form and bring your request to your branch library staff.
- Children's Services include preschool and toddler storytimes, as well as special summer and holiday programs for children of all ages!
- Young Adult Services include special book collections and programs.
- Homebound Mail Service for those physically unable to travel to the library.
- Large Print Books can be found in every branch library.
- Copiers are available for public use at each branch library for a minimal charge.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is available on the public computers at each branch library.
- Community Meeting Rooms are available at all branch libraries. There is a charge to for-profit groups for use of the meeting rooms. Check with your local branch for details.
- Wireless Internet access is available at all branch libraries. More Information.