"To design, build, and maintain an infrastructure of the highest quality, managed by a Dedicated Professional Workforce in service to the community."
Throughout the entire spectrum of community support operations, whether it be routine or emergency, the DPW will be the first place citizens call for quality and expert engineering and public works services. Our level of professionalism and selfless service will be a model for all others to follow. The community will have developed a respect and trust in our abilities that will gain statewide and regional recognition.
- The Organization of Choice for the Seminole County Community
- Quality Engineering and Public Works
- Professionalism and Service
- Community Trust in our Stewardship
Will not lie, cheat, or steal; nor tolerate those who do.
Possesses high personal moral standards, honest in word and deed.
Faithful to the community and team that you serve.
Promotes dignity, fairness, consideration, and equal opportunity.
Fulfills professional, legal, and moral obligations.
Places community service before self.
- Do the right thing at the right time for the right reason.
- Leaders take care of people and people take care of mission.
- Maintain a balance in your life - family, work, recreation, and faith.
- The virtues of character I strive to emulate - patience, strength, and understanding.
- Seek to improve, both, the team and individual continually.
- Act now, seek forgiveness later.
- Team and community first, individual second.
- Team players play their position better than anyone else, support the other members of the team as best they can, but don't try to play someone else's position.