Find and "like" or "follow" us on :
Join our restoration projects and leave your mark by improving the resources in our community!
The Seminole Education, Restoration and Volunteer (SERV) Program works to actively restore and educate people on how to protect the waterways and natural areas of Seminole County.
How to join:
It’s easy! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 665-2457 and let us know that you would like to be involved. Check out our current opportunities, and we'll sign you up for the events that you would like to attend. Information about current events can be found on our NEWSLETTER, and late-breaking opportunities are posted on Facebook and Twitter. Volunteers of all ages are welcome!
Our events are perfect for one-day service projects. We also have wonderful long term opportunities, including the Adopt-A-Road and Adopt-A-River Programs. See also our volunteer video.
Benefits to being a Seminole Education and Restoration Volunteer:
- Work alongside biologists and gain valuable field experience, for biology and nonbiology majors
- Gain leadership skills
- Earn needed community service hours. We are an approved Bright Futures Community Service Organization.
- Boost your resume by adding new skills and volunteer hours to stand out to potential employers
- Give back to the environment and ensure the quality of our valuable resources.
- Leave your mark and know that you made a difference.
- Work in an exciting outdoor setting.
- Our volunteer opportunities are the perfect one day service projects.
- Restoration events and long-term volunteer opportunities can be catered to your group and are available at any time.
- See the fruits of your labor that same day!
- Our volunteer projects are FUN!
- You'll get to enjoy, protect and restore our natural resources! Let's all Keep Seminole County "Florida's Natural Choice!"
Looking for a Speaker? If your small business, civic club, school or other organization would like to request a speaker on water quality, or biological conservation & restoration, please use the contact information below. This service is free of charge to any group in Seminole County!
In order to volunteer with us, all volunteers must fill out a SERV Hold Harmless form. If you are under the age of 18 you MUST have a parent or legal guardian fill out this form, which is good for one year. All volunteers under the age of 16 must have adult supervision at our events.